Skye Arundhati Thomas is a freelance writer and editor based in Mumbai.
Recent Work History
– Designed and led Writing Workshop for the artist’s of TARQ Gallery, Mumbai, April 2018
– Columnist for the Times of India: Mumbai Mirror on the Art Deco Architecture of Mumbai, 2017-2018
– Designed and led Writing Workshop for participants at GALLERYSKE, Bangalore, November 2016
– Editor, Honey, I’m Home: Essays on Property, Ownership and Exchange, 2016: http://honeyimhome.rca.ac.uk
– Tutor on Thesis Writing Workshop (BA Product Design), Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, 2014 – 2016
– Editorial Assistant at Dirty Furniture Magazine, 2014 – 2016